JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa is a AAA 4-Diamond Resort which includes 316 acres of hotel, meeting and conference spaces.
Senergy Stucco Resurfacing System - Over 1 million square feet were applied successfully on this project. Notable services performed by BASF during the process:
- BASF was contacted and made aware of the challenges. A representative from BASF met with the architect and General Contractor on site to review the building and observe conditions.
- Upon a review of the conditions, the representative from BASF provided a written report, including a detailed description of the observed conditions.
- The representative from BASF assisted in the creation of a Scope of Work document for the architect and General Contractor. The General Contractor shared this with bidders so that they were able to follow the detailed application methods required. The document also assisted the architect in producing the project specification.
- After the means and methods were identified, a mockup was created on site. The mock-up demonstrated the expectations of the final finished product.
- BASF Wall Systems and products were selected by the Owner, Architect and General Contractor. With BASF assisting with the creation of the Scope of Work and project specification, the General Contractor to confidently bid the project to potential bidders. This resulted in a clear understanding of the expectations of the applicator.
- BASF produced color finishing materials that were quality controlled at the factory. This ensured color uniformity and consistency throughout the entire project. BASF was able to produce the same appearance in the hundreds of batches of finish materials required to finish the project.